Why Invest in Aloe Vera?

This "plant of immortality" is used in 3 different billion dollar industries.

Introduction to Aloe Vera


Often called the 'miracle plant' or the 'natural healer', Aloe Vera is a plant of many surprises. It flourishes in warm and dry climates, and to many people it looks like a cactus with fleshy thorny leaves. The inner part of the leaf is filleted out to make Aloe Vera gel which contains:

  • 75 nutrients
  • 200 active components
  • 20 minerals
  • 18 amino acids
  • 12 vitamins
All these ingredients make Aloe Vera a highly sought after product in 3 powerful industries: beauty, health and nutrition.

The beauty industry has many uses


Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins D & E and beta carotene giving it nourishing and anti-aging qualities.

Like Cleopatra who applied the gel to her body as part of her beauty regimen, today's beauty queens have access to a wide range of aloe vera based products. These include everything from face creams to conditioners and healthy juices.

Beauty Benefits and Uses of Aloe Vera:

  • Soothing and pampering body rubs.
  • Skin moisturizers, especially for people with oily skin.
  • Soothe and heal sunburns.
  • Help eliminate Eczema and treats acne.
  • Promotes hair growth and reduce dandruff.

Benefits for the health industry


Although Aloe is about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful. It includes close to 200 ingredients which combined together make it a powerful healing plant.

And it's not just the current health industry raving about it. The ancient Greeks already used Aloe Vera to cure everything from baldness to insomnia while the Native Americans called it the "Wand of the Heaven" for its healing properties.

  • Treatment for skin conditions such as burns and eczema.
  • Aids digestion and used to ease heartburn, ulcers and diverticular disorders.
  • Helps immune system and fights disease.
  • Maximizes weight loss and improves the effectiveness of your diet.
  • The aloe vera juice is said to be one of the finest body cleansers.

Latest must-have nutrient-rich drink


With its health benefits and celebrity fans, coconut water may have been the must-have drink of past few years, but Aloe Vera juice is already the next big thing.

Nutrition experts and market trend predictors alike praise the benefits and potential of cholesterol lowering and nutrient packed Aloe Vera-based drinks.

And it's not just health and super food stores stocking them, but mainstream supermarket chains like Walmart as well.

Even Coca-Cola just announced it's investing in an organic Aloe Vera beverage that claims to improve your skin and health.

Sebastian Pole, co-founder of Pukka Herbs, breaks down the benefits of Aleo Vera juice as follows:

  • Detoxifying
  • Supports the immune system
  • Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
  • Excellent for digestion
  • An easy way to boost your vitamin and mineral intake
10 benefits of Aloe Vera Juice by NaturallySavvy